Monday, September 2, 2013

Sketchtember! - Day 02 - Haters gonna hate!

I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and I've decided I really love Ezio! He has so much more personality than Altair (and his game is a lot more fun) Brotherhood is a BLAST and I'm looking forward to Revelations, and AC3, and BlackFlag when it comes out.

I'm a big fan of the Assassin's Creed series! Sure its a little samey, but I love the running, jumping, climbing up buildings, and even the leaps of faith (as ridiculous as they are) fill me with joy. The musical score when you synchronize... I feel so uplifted! and then SWAN DIVE! Love it!

And, what inspire this picture: Ezio's walk. When he's just walking (animation I see so rarely considering i'm always sprinting, climbing, or ridding my horse about) is just amazing. the swagger! on him!! I heart you, Ezio!

No comments:

Post a Comment