Thursday, January 31, 2013

Doodle-a-day - Day 31 - It's a scooter!

Whoo!! Day 31! I didn't think I would make it. The month of January is over, and it feels like it was ages since i started. It was a good exercise, one i plan on doing again, but I think I will be focusing on other projects for the time being. And videogames. I miss videogames.

Nothing special for the last day, just a doodle like any other. Aixend on the scooter. I really like the simplistic design of her. The scooter needs work. (i dont draw vehicles often), but otherwise, it could be cute. We'll see where it goes.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged and liked my drawings, and for watching this long :) I'll be updating more frequently (at least a doodle a week, gotta keep the drawing muscles fresh, and well used!)
So yeah... thanks! Time for sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment