Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I do it for the applause

February Love doodle - Kuranosuke and Tsukimi

When I first saw Jellyfish Princess (kuragehime) I instantly fell in love! And while the message (at least in the anime) is a little... off... (pretty much otaku women should dress nicer, but it's like putting on armor against the world. Pretty much put more care in your appearance, because it's a superficial world out there, and you don't want to be labeled and take advantage of, I guess) I agree, but I don't WANT to agree, ya know?)

In any case, the anime ends after one season, with no resolution. But I loved all the characters, especially Tsukimi and Kuranosuke! And so here's my version of a jellyfish dress n_n enjoy! And if you haven't seen Jellyfish Princess, and enjoy fluffy/slice-of-life animes, I would highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment